WHAT IS TELEMEDICINE?
Telemedicine is an area which combines elements of automation, electronics, telecommunication and computer science. Telematics systems combine the functionality of individual areas, thereby they deliver synergistic effects. The interaction of the system along with elements of automation and electronics enables to control and monitor human vital signs. The measurement results, by using the existing communication infrastructures, may be available for doctors, families and loved ones at a distance. Internet systems and appropriate mobile applications let you store and archive data 24 hours a day anywhere in the world.
Telemedicine is an ideal solution for anyone who wants to take care of loved ones, despite the distance . Telemedicine services are directed to diagnosing and monitoring the health of patients at home. As a result, the patient is under constant care. Thanks to the services , time to make a response to medical emergencies is significantly minimized. There are two types of systems, the first which is dedicated to doctors and the second for the families and loved ones:
- Telemedicine systems enable to transmit measurement results directly to the physician, who then makes pre-diagnosis. The doctor monitors the health of patients.
- Telemedicine systems are dedicated for families and loved ones, which by using phone application can monitor the health of a relative.
USERS OF TELEMEDICINE SERVICES.
Telemedicine is becoming ever more popular. Among the group of recipients are:
- People with heart diseases
- People with high blood pressure
- People who lead busy and stressful lifestyle
- People who want to look after their loved ones, despite the distance